Mader are looking for skilled Heavy Equipment Technicians. We currently have contracts across 14 states including all major mining states with more set to come online over the next few months.
What will I do?
- Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Machine rebuilds and overhauls
- Breakdown support
- Major component change outs
- Preventative maintenance
- Commissioning of new machines or recently rebuilt machines
- Training/mentorship opportunities for highly skilled techs
- Provide mechanical and electrical repairs across all mining equipment makes and models
As a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for Mader you will be expected to have:
- Mining equipment experience on (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sandvik or Cummins)
- Extensive troubleshooting, diagnostics, major component changeouts and preventative maintenance experience
- Previous experience working on surface or underground mine sites - highly desired
- Able to do shift work (days/nights) and work away from home if/when required
- Positive, can do attitude. Be the person you would want on your team!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $130,000.00 - $190,000.00 per year