Mader are looking for skilled Underground Fitters to support clients in Tennessee and Montana as well as other states. Our clients have a wide range of equipment from all major brands.
What will I do?
- Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Machine rebuilds and overhauls
- Breakdown support
- Major component change outs
- Preventative maintenance
- Commissioning of new machines or recently rebuilt machines
- Training/mentorship opportunities for highly skilled techs
- Provide mechanical and electrical repairs across all mining equipment makes and models
- Work will be completed on both surface and UG workshops including breakdowns if required
As a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for Mader you will be expected to have:
- Mining equipment experience on (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sandvik, Atlas Copco or Cummins)
- Extensive troubleshooting, diagnostics, major component changeouts and preventative maintenance experience
- Previous experience working on surface or underground mine sites - highly desired
- Able to do shift work (days/nights) and work away from home if/when required
- Positive, can do attitude. Be the person you would want on your team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year