Mader Group offers short and long-term labor who can help maintain and repair your heavy equipment year round.
All of our technicians are OEM trained and bring unparalleled technical expertise developed through the continuity of working in diverse and often high-pressured environments. We provide an all-in-one service maintaining all makes and models of surface and underground equipment.
We align skillsets to the client, so you can take comfort knowing our mechanically minded experts are well-versed in the set scope of work with dedicated teams delivering high quality output, increased efficiency and improved return rates for clients.
What we’re made of
- Heavy equipment maintenance on all mining and civil OEM makes and models
- Maintain all makes and models of surface and underground equipment
- Technical diagnostic and fault finding
- Shutdowns & major rebuilds
- Component change outs
- Preventative maintenance
- Machine relocation mobilization
- Pit coverage and breakdown support
- Midlife/onsite component overhaul
- Backfill coverage/ holiday coverage
- Workshop support/ planned scheduled repairs
Why choose Mader
- Tap on, tap off solution
- No minimum engagement periods
- Flat rates – no mark up for overtime, holidays, nights or weekends.
- Accredited supervision
- Training and mentoring
Ready to go, without delay
Our staff are job ready, trade certified and ready to go. Available for deployment right across the US and Canada, Mader can deliver streamlined, expert maintenance teams to work on all mining and civil OEM equipment.