"Promoter” – Mader Corporation Pty Ltd
Side-By-Side UTV Giveaway Promotion – Major Prize 2023 Can-am Commander (depending on stock availability) & trip to Moab, Utah.
Mader Group’s “Side-By-Side UTV Giveaway Promotion” begins on September 15 2022 at 08:00 and ends on January 30, 2023 at 23:59 (collectively, “the Promotion Period”). 1 winner will be selected at random by 17:00 MST by February 1 2023 at Mader Corporation head office, 2950 E. Harmony Road, Suite 220, Fort Collins 80528. The Side by Side Giveaway Promotion follows the below entry process –
a) All new starters must apply and successfully complete the full recruitment process within the qualifying period to be eligible to win
b) New starter can be a referral through Mates of Mader to receive an entry in to the draw.
c) New starter must work at least one recoverable shift before January 30, 2023.
The “promoters” decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is affected ONLY by referring a ‘mate to Mader’ or starting Mader as a ‘new starter’ via the guidelines above.
(a) Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified.
(b) Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
2. For the purposes of the Competition each Entrant, must:
(a) be over the age of eighteen years;
(b) have referred or ‘a mate to Mader’; OR be a new starter during the competition period;
(c) be a legal resident of the United States AND
(d) work for Mader Corporation in the United States only - excludes employees in the following (Mader WA, Mader QLD, Mader NSW, Mader Energy and MI).
(e) not ordinarily reside in the following states: Florida, New York, Rhodes Island, Maryland
3. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or incomplete entry forms.
4. If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an Entrant pursuant to clause 2, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
(a) Winner will be notified by email or telephone at the email address & phone number provided in the Entry Information
(b) Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Mader within 7 days of notification. Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
5. The selected winning entries will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the selection of the winners and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition, any entry the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Should any of the selected winners not meet the Competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then another entry will be selected until a winner that meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions is selected.
7. The prize winners must provide suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom they feel may have manipulated the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
9. Entrants Information:
(a) By entering the promotion, you give Mader Group consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
(b) All entries become the property of Mader Group.
(c) All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by Mader Group. Mader Group collects your personal information (PI) to contact you in relation to requests for further information.
(d) Mader Group may, unless you advise otherwise, use the PI for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact Mader Group via email at [email protected]
10. If an entrant chooses to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the entrant’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
(a) Prize: 1 Entrant will receive 2023 Can-am Commander (depending on stock availability) (approximate retail value or "ARV": $14,799) & a trip to Utah (approximate retail value or "ARV": $3,000)
(b) Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Mader reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
(c) The ARV of the prize represents Mader’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
(d) Mader makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
(e) This competition is open to legal residents of the United States and the prize will only be awarded to addresses within said locations.
(f) All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
(g) Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
(h)Mader will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
(i) Entrant is responsible for delivery costs if the prize is not purchased in their home state. Mader will not pay delivery costs.
(a) The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
(b) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and without notice.
(c) Entrants are encouraged to seek independent financial advice regarding any implications of accepting the prize.
13. Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
(a) advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Mader Group website madergroup.com.au;
(b) promptly destroy all entries received, and
(c) the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
14. Date and Place of Selection: The final winner will be selected by 17:00 MST on February 1 2023 at Mader head office. No final decision will be reached until the Promotion period has ended.
15. Any decision the “promoter” makes with regards to this Competition is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Mader Group reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this Competition if considered necessary, without notice.
17. Social Media
(b) This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
18. Entry into this Promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions.